- Someone who protects or guards,by assignment or on his own initiative.
- A mechanism which is designed to protect.
- One who prevents interference.
- A state or other subject under international law, exercising a
another subject in international law.
- I stand before you in the spirit of pure public service — not as a protector of the status quo, but as an agent of change. –Jon Huntsman, Jr.
- Lord Protector (also shortened to protector)
someone who protects or guards
a mechanism which is designed to protect
wiktpar protector Protector means a person or thing that protects, and may refer to:
Protector may also refer to:
In books and comics:
(novel), a 1973 science fiction novel by American writer Larry
- Pak Protector, a form of alien life in this and other novels by Niven
- Protector (comics), a superhero briefly a member of the New Teen Titans
- Protector (Marvel Comics), a character in the Marvel Universe
- The Protector (novel), a 2003 novel by David Morrell
In other uses:
protector in French: Protector
protector in Japanese: プロテクター
protector in Norwegian: Protector